Friday, July 10, 2009

Some recent photography...

Right before the 4th, I took the opportunity to take a few days off from the ol' work grind and the kids and I headed up to hang with Grandma. My brother and 2 of his 3 kiddos were able to join us, and the cousins had a good ol' time playing and hanging out. My goal was to get some (what I call) "frame-worthy" portraits of the kids. I need the camera practice, and Grandma loves prints of the Grandkids, so it is win/win!

Well...it has been awhile since I had a 2 year old, lol. I managed to capture a BUNCH of frame-worthy shots of the BACK of Noah's head, lol. Something about me and my camera, he just ran the other way, haha! I do love this photo anyway, and it is totally frame-worthy, even though it was captured with my li'l ol' point & shoot camera.

When you are 2, you are in charge, haha! I did manage to capture his happy smile and sparkly blue eyes!



I did catch this pretty one of Brianna...this was taken at Phelps Mill, on the bridge.



And a few more from Phelps Mill.

Brianna with Daddy...



I call this one, "Noah being Noah" - lol. If it weren't for Dad's tight grip, he wouldn't even be in the shot, haha...



Grandma with the kids, on the bridge...



And the Mill...





Thanks for stopping by! I hope you have a FAB weekend!

No comments: