Thursday, July 09, 2009

Chicks in green innertubes!

...for lack of a better title, lol...

I am still in stamping (and coloring!) mode. And I have all these bright paper scraps laying on my table, so I figured I may as well use 'em up!

This is another folder card...I rounded the corners for a different look.



...and here is the inside...bright and stripey!



And lastly, here is just a tabbed card. Would you believe I still have *more* of this striped paper left? 1 12x12 sheet goes a long way, lol...

This was a double-sided heavier weight paper, stripes on one side and the polka dots on the other. I like the coordinated look of them together!



Thanks for checking in!

1 comment:

Rene Sharp said...

You have a lovely blog and make really cute cards. I love your coloring with your Copics.