Wednesday, July 08, 2009

More creative time for me...

...it's summer and I am taking the time to be creative! I'd love to make time for it every day, we'll see how that goes - usually work and life get in the way!

I am really enjoying getting inky again these last few days! There is something theraputic about coloring in line images - I guess I always liked to color. Was there ever anything better than a fresh box of crayons?

I've been playing with some bright and summery papers that have been out on my table - I love how bright and fun these papers are! I'm pairing them up with some images from Whipper Snapper, colored in with Copic markers.


This surfboard mouse is fast becoming a favorite! Don't you want to drop everything and race to the beach???



I hope to get some scrapping in this week too, my photos are calling to me - they need some attention, lol!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: