Sunday, July 12, 2009

Her favorite perch...

...awww! Isn't this the cutest dog ever? LOL!

I had this snapshot of her (well, I have about *NINE HUNDRED* snapshots like this, snort), and I thought I should really journal about how we often find our dog perched on the back of this recliner. It's an excellent vantage point, she can see nearly the entire 1st floor, has a good view of the front door, and she can easily see what's happening in the neighborhood through the large bay of windows in the family room. If she doesn't greet us at the door, this is where we find her - usually with a guilty look for *not* greeting us at the door, haha!


Page Credits: Blossom kit from Kristin Cronin-Barrow of Sweet Shoppe Designs, Font is Lesli Thick Not Fat.

I hope you had a fabulous weekend! We were busy, so I managed to neglect all of my Saturday chores, hehe...I will have to fit that into my busy work-week, but that's okay! Summer is flying by, and I can do housework when it's cold out, right??? I know you are with me on this one!

No comments: