Monday, July 13, 2009

Mmmm...Fresh berries!

Don't they just make your mouth water?

We were planning to go to the beach after Church yesterday, but it wasn't as warm as we hoped, so we moved on to "Plan B" and zipped over to a local orchard/farm and picked berries instead! (What a FAB idea that was!) It did turn out to be a pretty nice day, and it was perfect for berry pickin'! We came home happy, with berry stained fingers and *maybe* a smidge of a tummy ache from eating too many berries, lol.

Can you believe I only snapped THREE photos? I didn't even bring the big camera, and I'm glad, because berry picking is back breaking labor, lol. Anyhow, since I only snapped three, I figured I could get them scrapped right away!



Page Credits: Strawberry Kisses kit by Tracie Stroud of Scrap Matters, template (no longer available) by Janet Phillips, Font is Love Ya Like a Sister.

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you had a great day!

2 comments:

Kookie said...

How cute...love the heart strawberry!

Prinny said...

OMG -- this is THE cutest page ever!!