Wednesday, July 15, 2009

The Big Kahuna...

Well, COMPANY is coming, so I had to clear a path thru my messy stamp space! I had to color this li'l surfin' mouse just one more time before I put the markers away. Isn't he just your favorite?

This is another tabbed card - I found *another* beachy striped paper that I like! (And I also bought another sheet of the one I was using last week, lol...don't judge me!) Both of these lines are from BoBunny and have several coordinating patterns, all double sided, so more bang for your buck!

They are *practically free*!!!

This project did not begin as a tabbed card, it began as just a regular card, HOWEVER, I dropped the inky sentiment stamp and SMUDGED the front of the card. GRRRR! After some PG-13 language, I regrouped, cut the end off, and added a tab, lol...

Crisis averted!



That's it for today! Thanks for stopping by, I hope you are having a FAB week!

No comments: