Saturday, January 03, 2009

Project 365!


Jumping in...

So - the "photo a day" concept has been around for awhile, and I think that THIS YEAR, I am going to just DO IT!

And since I'm snapping all these photos, why not SCRAP THEM TOO, right??? (Image is linked to the info at the Studio Matters Blog)

I know what you're thinking! You're wondering WHERE THE HECK are those December Daily pages I promised???

LOL. I swear - I am *not* a December Daily Dud! I snapped the pics, and I jotted notes for journaling. BUT - the holidays are crazy, and I just fell right off the bandwagon! I refuse to feel bad about it! I will get my album complete (but y'all should prepare yourselves that you may not see it until NEXT December, lol...) because the pages and album are all ready to go - I just need to plop my stuff onto it.

Okay, maybe I am a dud.
I will do it.
I SWEAR!
I don't want to talk about it any more.
Don't hate me.

NEXT YEAR - my December Daily will be DIGI. I think that will be a much better fit for me!

ANYWAY - I am hoping that this Project 365 challenge will also get me scrappin' - and at the end of the year, I will have a nice fat album to show for 2009! YAY!

No comments: