Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Gals Weekend...

Hey! I scrapped! WHOOHOO!

I did some digi shoppin' on the weekend (Sweet Shoppe *finally* reopened, their new site is FAB, and of course, there were a million great new kits, lol!) and so I was eager to unzip my new kits, and get scrappin!

LOVE LOVE LOVE this new kit by Dani Mogstad - Sweet November! These colors are SO RICH! Everything you need is in this kit! I didn't have to go in search of a thing to finish my layout. This is a fall/Thanksgiving kit, without being overly "Thanksgiving-y" - you know what I mean?

I also snagged these funky Tattered Overlays 2 from Lynne-Marie at CatScrap. OH MAN are these FAB! I love the texture, and they are really easy to use (meaning, I got it to work on the first try, lol...). I also grabbed the Photo and Page Overlays too. I can't wait to shabby up some more papers and photos with these!

These photos are from my Gals Weekend at the beginning of November - is it time for the spring weekend yet??? We have SO MUCH FUN on our weekends! As you can see, the drinks were flowing, and there was a ton of girltalk and lots of laughs. We shopped, hung out, and went to the movies - it was a FAB weekend!

Thanks for stopping by - have a FAB Tuesday!

1 comment:

cyndi said...

ok so help me out...i don't 'get' digital scrapbooking. how's it work? do you print out your pages once you do them or what? I am sooooo confused and only minimally computer literate. feel free to email me and enlighten me!

keithandcyndi@bellsouth.net