Monday, November 17, 2008

Friday Photo Shoot...

PHEW! I was so bizzy last week I forgot to blog! Aaack! I have lots to blog about, and zero free time to actually sit down and do it these days - sorry for the lack of posts! Ya think I should just give in and give up sleep completely??? Hmmmm...

ANYHOW - we are OFF AND RUNNING for yet another bizzy week (I'm noticing a trend here, hmmm...), BUT - I just had to pop in and post these shots from my photo shoot last Friday. I was SO EXCITED about this session because I've been reading and studying and practicing all summer, and I am finally feeling like I (sort of) know what I'm doing, lol...

Special thanks to my friend Sara (HI SARA!) for being my best (and only, lol) customer while I learn photography. Could these sweet girls be ANY CUTER??? Seriously. (And mom and dad aren't too bad either, lol!) Here are my favorites - there were SO MANY keepers, I had a hard time choosing! THAT is the sort of problem I like to have, haha!

I call this first one the "money shot", lol. It's my favorite from the day - the lighting was perfect (yucky gloomy Nov MN day = perfect light for outdoor photography).



This one just cracks me up! LOL! Dad is a good sport here, with all the "monkeys" on his back, hehehe...



Here is mom and sweet baby Abigail...awwww...



Hmmm...I wonder if Bella has dad wrapped around her li'l finger? YA THINK?



Baby Abigail chose our session to start crawling! (Okay - NOT REALLY, but she is on the verge! Any day now!) I love how you can see Bella in the background - she was just taking a little break before we headed outside.



Awww...these sweet sister shots are too cute. I LOVE these matching hats!





"Angela, are we going to lunch now?" Heh heh - YOU BET, Bella! (Even though it was only 10:15am, lol). Take special note of the PENGUIN BOOTS here, haha!



Have a FABULOUS MONDAY - thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

suthnheart said...

you are workin' that lens, baby! workin' it! those outdoor shots rock!