Saturday, October 25, 2008

YAY! I stamped!

I have been *itching* to stamp these days, and FINALLY had the chance yesterday - WHOOHOO! I was a bit rusty, and my stamp room is a mess (lots of "garage sale" type items from all over the house are piled high in there, lol) BUT, I managed to crank out 10 (yes TEN!) Halloween cards! Not sure why, but I was *obsessed* this year with Halloween stamps and papers! I figured I better use some of my stash before Halloween is OVER and I have to store it all for another year, lol.

First up: This card is so sparkly in real life! Stamps are from Papertrey Ink, and papers were from the Jeepers Creepers line from The Paper Company - they are so glittery and fab!




This next stamp image is from an image swap I was in last year (I think?) - I'm thinking it is Stampendous? And I finally cut into my stash of Stampin' Up! Halloween papers from last year (lol). The sentiment stamp is from Hero Arts.



This card uses the same SU! papers from last year (did I mention I am a hoarder?) The spider stamp is also from Stampin' Up!, and the sentiment is by Anna Wight for Whipper Snapper Designs. I love the combination of fonts on this greeting!



Lastly - another stamp set from Anna Wight for Whipper Snapper, and those same SU! papers. (I told you I am a hoarder, lol) And these li'l ghosties were so cute that I had to do a matching envelope too!

Thanks for stopping by - Have a great Saturday!

1 comment:

SweetMissDaisy (Anna Wight) said...

ADORABLE!! ....or should I say "FAB"!! =)