Thursday, October 16, 2008

Scrappin' Fall Colors...


...and a NEW blog banner!

YAY! I scrapped! I did a little digi shoppin' this week, and picked up two new kits from The ShabbyShoppe - The Gabby Collection, and Autumn Medley.

I upgraded to CS3 in August, but really haven't had a chance to tinker around in it and see what's new - a few things moved around, lol, but I managed to complete a page without too much difficulty.

I love this autumn color pallette!

These pics were from last Saturday, when we walked the trails at Baker Park. The weather was PERFECT for a trail walk - mid 70s (maybe it was even a little hot, lol) and sunny. I keep saying over and over that the colors this year are fantastic! I'm glad that we were able to get out and enjoy them! The kids were on a mission to collect leaves in each color, and I was on a mission to just enjoy the day! (Mission Accomplished!)

The kids are off from school for MEA break - we are looking forward to a nice long weekend! Have a fabulous Thursday!

Page Credits: The Gabby Collection by Shabby Princess from The ShabbyShoppe; Old Typewriter font;

No comments: