Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Feeding the Dolphins...


Just a quick post today - my to-do list is a mile long! BLAH!

YUP! I am *still* working on my pages from Orlando in May. At this rate, we will be headed on our NEXT vacation before this album gets finished, roflol.

This is a page I did awhile ago and never got around to sharing. I love the bright summery colors - of course, now I am in "fall mode", haha!

Feeding the dolphins at Sea World was a HUGE highlight - we got in line JUST as they were roping it off, and not allowing anyone else in. I am *so glad* that we hopped in that line! We typically rushed around from attraction to attraction while on vacation, but this day, our timing was perfect! They have limited times when they feed, so if you go, be sure to check the times - you don't want to miss it!

Page Credits: Gidget and Cabana Boy kits from Sweet Shoppe Designs; Template from Heather Ann Designs, Love Ya Like a Sister font;

No comments: