Monday, October 27, 2008

Too early for snowflakes???

Hmmm...I feel like it's WAY TOO EARLY, lol, but we had snow flurries on Sunday here in MN! Aaaack! Luckily, the forcast says we will get back to more normal weather this week, YAY! I hate to see the trick or treaters have to bundle up in winter coats on top of their costumes!

I had so much fun stamping on Friday, that I had to continue on Saturday! I packed up all the Halloween supplies for next year (remember - HOARD, people, lol) and moved on to the snowflakes and winter cards! I wasn't in the mood to do anything too Christmassy, but I was itchin' to ink up these new snowflake sets from PaperTrey Ink! I am especially fond of these, as they are designed by my good friend Heather/Pinefeather (or Piney as we like to call her, lol) - she is fulfilling her DREAM of designing her own line of stamps via PaperTrey Ink, and I couldn't be happier for her! I love her rustic, earthy style - if you have a chance, browse through her fabulous samples at her blog! She uses a ton of kraft cardstock and white craft ink, so I had to give it a try - I've had kind of a love/hate thing going with my white craft inkpad, lol, but after spending a day with it, I think I am in total love now, lol!


It felt good to get back to stamping this weekend, I need to spend more time at this! My friend Bevie hosted a VSN (Virtual Stamp Night) for a group of us on Saturday, with fab challenges - it really helped to get back into the swing of it! I was so excited to be stamping, that I forgot to do the challenges, lol! Good thing that challenge #4 was a "freestyle" do whatever challenge, haha! I did lots of that, roflol.

Is it too early to send out winter cards? (Okay, maybe, lol) I guess I need to get back to it, and work in some fall themed cards now!

Have a FABULOUS Monday! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: