Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Thankful...

Just a quick post today - my to-do list is GIGANTIC!

This is another card from my stamping weekend - have I mentioned how FAB it was to be stamping again???

This is another one of my friend Piney's stamp sets from Papertrey Ink. It's called Rustic Branches, and I just LOVE LOVE LOVE it! (Almost as much as I love the snowflakes, lol.) This card has kind of a Christmassy feel from my color scheme, but you can make this set work for all seasons - it's very versatile!

This was Pine's very first stamp set as a designer, and it just so happened to debut during a yearly stamping retreat this past August. What a TREAT to have an entire group of us to celebrate this success with our friend! We did a countdown, and surprised her with a champagne toast, as her set when live at Papertray - it was SO FAB!



Pine surprised us all by treating the retreat attendees each to our own copy of her stamp set! I think you could hear the squealing for miles, lol. Here's a picture of us *after* we stopped jumping up and down and screaming, lol...

FUN TIMES!

Have a fab Tuesday!

1 comment:

MichelleY said...

Oh Ang....I will never forget the joy....and honor....of being together as Pine's first stamp set was launched. Just seeing the picture brought goosebumps to my skin. Love Ya, Girl!

BTW....I *heart* what you did with Pine's set! Awesome layout. I think I may need to CASE it for my November clubs! SMOOCHES! MY