Thursday, October 30, 2008

Baby it's COLD outside...

ACTUALLY - today's not too bad, lol. But we have had some C-C-COLD mornings this week! I'm hoping this nice weather holds out for trick or treating tomorrow night!

Just a quick share today, and then I am OFF AND RUNNING! On top of my regular schedule, my Mom (MamaFab) said she will be coming down for a visit - YAY! But that means I have to pack up my messy stamp room and presto change-o that back to the guest room! This will get me motivated to box up all the garage sale kids clothes that are piled high in there!

This card is using another one of Piney's Papertrey Ink stamp sets - Snowfall and Snowfall Additions - these coordinate PERFECTLY with the new Marvy snowflake punches! I thought I just needed 2 of the punches, but it turns out that I NEED THEM ALL! My last 2 came yesterday - don't be like me, and waste time, just order them all RIGHT AWAY, lol...

Have a fabulous Thursday! WHOOHOO - it's *almost* the weekend!

P.S. If you click over to Piney's blog, you will see her December Daily album - OMGOSH! It's SO FAB! This is inspired by Ali Edwards (you can see all about it HERE), and I will be doing this challenge, along with Piney, and my friends Mish and Kookie! I'll be sure to post my finished album - I have my supplies gathered, and I'm ready to get started!

No comments: