Thursday, August 20, 2009

Refreshed and Renewed!

...And now, just trying to catch up!

Last weekend I was blessed to spend a wonderful 4 days with friends (Shistahs!) from around the country at a Retreat in Wisconsin. Ahhhh...it was BLISS! I am lucky to call each of these ladies a dear friend. This was our 4th annual retreat, and number 5 is already on the books for 2010! I would not miss it for the world! There are organized classes, as well as time to work on individual projects, and even some impromptu things going on. The "planning committee" always does a FABULOUS job, and there is a ton of fun and laughs all weekend! It is all topped off by wonderful home cookin' by our own personal Chef HB! YUMMA!


These photos just make me smile! I had to scrap them!

Hope you are having a FABULOUS WEEK! I will be back soon with more to share! Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Stefanie Staniak said...

We wouldn't have these wonderful visual memories if it wasn't for you. Fabby, you are the best ever. Thank you so much for sharing your knowledge with us. I hope to do you proud one of these days !!
Thanks Sweetie - HUGS ! :)

Kendra said...

This was so fun Fabby! I love how all your pages turned out & can't wait to get mine! I plan on making a very special book for them.