Monday, July 20, 2009

Making Faces!

Ha ha!

I *am* making faces this morning, because it is MONDAY, and that means BACK TO WORK!

BLAH!

I did get some scrapping done on the weekend (it feels so good to be making time for creativity!) and have another page to share. These photos of my nephew Noah really make me smile. He has SUCH a personality already! These were snapped all in succession at the park while visiting "Grandma Shoes" (lol, that is how he says Grandma Sue haha). We were wondering how we would get him to come down from the slides, when he suddenly hopped in the stroller and was ready to go. Well, we figured out as we were walking home that he heard the TRAIN coming, and wanted to see it, lol. I snapped these pics of his funny faces while we were getting organized to head back to Grandma's house.


Page Credits: QP by Ellie Lash, Deconstructed Alpha from Robin Carlton of Sweet Shoppe Designs, Font is Georgia

I hope your week is starting off on a good note! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: