Monday, January 05, 2009

January Calendar Page...

Well - the tree is down, the decorations are put away, and it's back to the rat race today! I have meetings for the morning, but wanted to pop in and share page 1 of my 2009 calendar...

I originally was going to skip doing a calendar this year, as I never got around to it in December, but then I stumbled on this cute calendar kit by Dani Mogstad, and I just had to make an effort, lol. (Energy, right?) The image is linked, if you are interested in making this project. (It's not too late!) It's in 8x10 format, but I am actually printing it smaller, to hang near my desk. One cool thing - it comes with a blank calendar as well as the 2009 format. SO - you could use this for any year, and just plug in your own corresponding dates.



Here is my January page - photo taken on January 2 - I will share the rest when I get them completed!



Thanks for stopping in, have a fab Monday!

No comments: