Friday, April 04, 2008

YIPPEE for FRIDAY!

Is it just me, or has it been a LONG WEEK? Well long or short, I'm always glad to see Friday! The weather has *finally* warmed up in MN, and I think Spring might be here to stay? (I'm ignoring the snowflake I saw on the forecast for Saturday night...lol)

Just a quick post today - I wanted to share Maddie's birthday party invitations. I wanted to do something different than the usual store bought invites, so I turned to my digi scrappin supplies. Here is what I came up with (I've changed the specifics for posting, but you get the idea). I printed these out (they are 6x6 size) on photo paper and put them in vellum envelopes for Mad to pass out to her friends. Let me know what you think!

Everyone have a FAB FRIDAY!

Page Credits: Birthday Palooza kit from Melissa Bennett of Scrapbook-Bytes, Notebook Paper from Funky Chic kit by Shabby Miss Jenn, Shapes 4 Template set from Jen Caputo of Scrapbook Graphics, Old Typewriter font.

2 comments:

Michele Kovack said...

What an adorable LO!!!

Charmingdesigns said...

I was hopping around and came across your blog. I wanted to learn digital scrapbooking just so I could make my banner look better...what fun this whole new world is. I plan on checking out your side bar for new sites. Nice to meet you. Laurie