Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Back in the saddle...

WELL - I need to shake the dust off this blog! Life just never seems to slow down (except after 8pm when I am not motivated to do ANYTHING, hehe...) and January has been just as busy as December was!

I had a weekend escape to a scrapbooking retreat at the beginning of the month, so I have some pages to share:

YES, we are *those people* and we have a birthday party for our dog! She is part of the family, after all, and the older she gets, the more we cherish these little traditions with her. She was celebrating her 12th birthday here, and of course we had to have a family photo-op!


Page Credits: An Affair to Remember kit by Shabby Princess; Page Template (random freebie, sorry I don't have the source); Everytime I Miss You font;

No comments: