Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Holidazzle 2009!

Happy Wednesday to you!

I am off and running this morning, work-work-work! But I did want to share this page I worked on last night. Last year, we missed the Holidazzle Parade because we just ended up getting too busy, so this year, I was determined to go early in the season! We were actually there on the first night! (Mental Note: The first night plus warm weather equals a BIG CROWD!)

I took a TON of photos that didn't turn out, but I managed to get a few that weren't a blur! I forgot to get a family shot - BAD PHOTOGRAPHER! Bullseye (the Target mascot, and YES she is a real dog!) was the Grand Marshall - so cute! Of course everyone cheered for the Joe Mauer snowman, too!


Page Credits: Jolly Holiday kit by Weeds & Wildflowers; Font is CK Ali's Hand;

1 comment: