Friday, November 27, 2009

Step into Christmas!

The bird has been cooked and we are in our "turkey hangover" - LOL! But it's now time to step into Christmas mode - it will be here before we know it!

Rather than making a December Daily album (since I have yet to complete mine from last year, hehe) I am going to do a digital version. Since I have learned that I cannot commit to anything on a daily basis, I will put in the highlights and take the pressure off from frantically trying to come up with something for every day.

I am also not waiting until December! LOL! I'm doing it MY WAY (sing it with me...)

Speaking of SONGS, here is my Christmas 2009 playlist. The last several years, I've done a playlist for myself and the kids. I am addicted to Christmas music!


Page Credits: Happiest Season on Earth kit by Brittish Designs at Scrap Matters; Red/White alpha from Jolly Holiday kit by Weeds & Wildflowers, Font is CK Ali's Hand

No comments: