Thursday, April 23, 2009

Right now...

Hey there, hey there!

It's been a busy, but productive week - lots going on, as usual, but I am keeping up, so that's a good thing!

Here's a quick page to share. I've been "e-chatting" with a group of friends and we are all feeling motivated to get back to scrapbooking. There are some exciting trends in scrapbooking, and an "anything goes" approach is just what I need to feel inspired. Paper, digital, hybrid - layout pages along side photo sleeve pages, my goal is to GET IT SCRAPPED! I hope to share more as I whip thru all my years of scrappin' and get all caught up by the weekend. Hehehe...YEAH RIGHT!

Well here is ONE page, anyhow...


Page Credits: Kraft CS and notebook paper from Weeds & Wildflowers, Papers and elements from Blossom kit by Shabby Princess, template by Jen Caputo, CK typist font.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments: