Saturday, December 06, 2008

Happy Birthday Schmoopie Sue!

Yep. We are *those people*.

You know the ones...they dress up their dog in little outfits, talk to her like she's a person, and then once a year, have a little birthday party and spread peanut butter on a biscuit and sing Happy Birthday.

LOL.

Our baby turned ELEVEN on December 5. I can't believe she is 11 already! It really doesn't seem that long ago that we got her - she's really part of the family (as you can see, haha!)

Being a toy poodle, she was shaking like a leaf with all the "goings on" - and she was positively QUIVERING about a dog buscuit that was slathered in peanut butter.

We made her wait until we were all done singing Happy Birthday!



And finally - here is the whole family.

I think she snapped up this buscuit in one bite!

I can't wait to scrap these pictures, and of course I have to add this in to my December Daily album! I am working on my photos today, and will be sharing my first weeks pages soon!



Thanks for stopping by - have a FAB Saturday!!!

P.S. YES we know this is a strange name for a dog. The Schmoopie part is actually an obscure Seinfeld reference (it's from the Soup Nazi episode, in case you are also a fan) and the Sue part is after my mom, lol. Don't ask...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwwww how Fab!! So Cute Ang. :)