Sunday, October 12, 2008

Fall Colors...

We hit the trails yesterday to take in the FABULOUS fall colors. Is it just me, or are the colors EXTRA pretty this year?

Here are some views from the trail...








I've been a NOT SO FAB blogger these days! LIFE is BUSY! We are slowly getting used to our new school year routine (the schoolbus comes an HOUR earlier this year. AN HOUR, people!) and I finally feel like I can breathe! I'm itching to get scrapping, AND my stamping supplies are calling to me too...

2 comments:

KindredEsprit said...

Love seeing all the different fall pics from different parts of North America! I really like the last one...love that purple with the fall colours in the background!

Tracey said...

Yay! You're back! Thanks for the beautiful pictures..the leaves are just barely changing here...about two more weeks and we should be at full color. Have a great week!