Friday, May 23, 2008

Our day at Epcot...

Now - I'm not a fan of spending an entire day at Epcot, I'd prefer to combine it with Magic Kingdom because there aren't as many "attraction" type things at Epcot. BUT I think for this trip, some of my favorite pictures are from Epcot! It just so happened to be the Flower and Garden Festival while we were there, and it was BEAUTIFUL! My pictures don't even do it justice. Everything was just LUSH and STUNNING. And they have added quite a few attractions since I was last there...

I'm calling this photo "Shark Bait"...lol. Of course you all know Bruce from Finding Nemo (Fish are FRIENDS, not FOOD!)...



Snow White, and the Seven Dwarfs, formed from living plants. Isn't that FABULOUS? They had all different "characters" all over the park, mixed in with gorgeous foliage and flowers. I have *no idea* how I managed to snap this without ANY people in the picture - my lucky day!



We bumped into Pooh while shopping in a shop...the kids at first thought they were "too cool" for Pooh, but AS EVERYONE KNOWS, you are *NEVER* too cool for Pooh! AS IF!


Daisy and Donald (and us too) - another fun photo op...


2 comments:

Lori Craig said...

We were there at the exact same time!! May 8 - 13th...We stayed at Coronado Springs on Disney property...too bad we didnt' know to bump into you. :) Great pictures!!

Anonymous said...

I just had to comment on your "too cool for Pooh" line. I was 35 years old before I got to "meet" Pooh for the first time. It was my birthday and he danced with me. My best friend is SOOO jealous of the picture of me dancing with Pooh Bear! Oh, never ever too old for Pooh Bear.