Friday, November 23, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

What a wonderful weekend so far! We have been enjoying time off from work, good food, and family time this weekend. SO MANY things to be thankful for this year - I can't begin to list them all! After a FAB MEAL yesterday, we got ourselves organized and headed to the movies. We chose Enchanted, and we were not disappointed! Even the guys, who, lets face it, are real "guys guys" enjoyed the show.

Today, we are laying low - NO BLACK FRIDAY shopping for us - I will pay extra to avoid the crowds, thank you very much! We are trying to minimize our Christmas craziness, and avoiding the crowds seemed to play into that, lol.

I spent the day working on a 2008 calendar for my Mom for a Christmas present. Have you seen the calendars at the ShabbyShoppe? I chose the 2 page calendar, but there are several options to pick from. These are super easy - all you need to do is size your photos, and drag them onto the document. Easy Peasy Fab!

Below is my November page - this was a favorite photo from this year. We were able to head up to visit my brother this summer, and he showed W how to shoot (fully supervised, of course). I love the concentration they are both showing. It is bittersweet, as I know my Dad wanted to be the one to share his love of hunting with his grandsons. Uncle B will do a great job sharing this hunting tradition with the boys.


No comments: